Presentation slides for developers 🧑💻👩💻👨💻
Made possible by my Sponsor Program 💖
- 📝 Markdown-based - use your favorite editors and workflow
- 🧑💻 Developer Friendly - built-in syntax highlighting, live coding, etc.
- 🎨 Themable - theme can be shared and used with npm packages.
- 🌈 Stylish - on-demand utilities via UnoCSS.
- 🤹 Interactive - embedding Vue components seamlessly.
- 🎙 Presenter Mode - use another window, or even your phone to control your slides.
- 🧮 LaTeX - built-in LaTeX math equations support.
- 📰 Diagrams - creates diagrams with textual descriptions
- 🌟 Icons - access to icons from any iconset directly.
- 💻 Editors - integrated editor, or extension for VS Code
- 🎥 Recording - built-in recording and camera view.
- 📤 Portable - export into PDF, PNGs, or even a hostable SPA.
- ⚡️ Fast - instant reloading powered by Vite.
- 🛠 Hackable - using Vite plugins, Vue components, or any npm packages.
Try it Online ⚡️
Init Project Locally
Install Node.js >=18 and run the following command:
npm init slidev
- Vite - An extremely fast frontend tooling
- Vue 3 powered Markdown - Focus on the content while having the power of HTML and Vue components whenever needed
- UnoCSS - On-demand utility-first CSS engine, style your slides at ease
- Prism, Shiki, Monaco Editor - First-class code snippets support with live coding capability
- RecordRTC - Built-in recording and camera view
- VueUse family -
- Iconify - Iconsets collection.
- Drauu - Drawing and annotations support
- KaTeX - LaTeX math rendering.
- Mermaid - Textual Diagrams.
This project is made possible by all the sponsors supporting my work:
MIT License © 2021 Anthony Fu