✨ Airtable-like UI for managing database ✨ Build any automation, with or without code ✨
Connect to your database and create Cloud Functions in low-code - without leaving your browser.
Focus on building your apps. Low-code for Firebase and Google Cloud.
💥 Explore Rowy on live demo playground 💥
Powerful spreadsheet interface for Firestore
- CMS for Firestore
- CRUD operations
- Bulk import or export data - csv, json, tsv
- Sort and filter by row values
- Lock, Freeze, Resize, Hide and Rename columns
- Multiple views for the same collection
Automate with cloud functions and ready made extensions
- Build cloud functions workflows on field level data changes
- Use any NPM modules or APIs
- Connect to your favourite tool with pre-built code blocks or create your own
- SendGrid, Algolia, Twilio, Bigquery and more
Rich and flexible data fields
- 30+ fields supported
- Basic types: Short Text, Long Text, Email, Phone, URL…
- Custom UI pickers: Date, Checkbox, Single Select, Multi Select…
- Uploaders: Image, File
- Rich Editors: JSON, Code, Rich Text (HTML), Markdown
- Data validation, default values, required fields
- Action field: Clickable trigger for any Cloud Function
- Aggregate field: Populate cell with value aggregated from the row’s sub-table
- Connector field: Connect data from multiple table collections
- Connect Service: Get data from any HTTP endpoint
Collaborate with your team
- Granular table-level and field-level permission control
with role based access controls
- Built in user management
- Customizable views for different user roles
Quick guided install
Set up Rowy on your Google Cloud Platform project with this easy deploy button. Your data and cloud functions stay on your own Firestore/GCP and is managed via a cloud run instance that operates exclusively on your GCP project. So we do do not access or store any of your data on Rowy.
You can find the full documentation with how-to guides and templates here.
View our roadmap on Rowy - Upvote, downvote, share your thoughts!
If you'd like to propose a feature, submit an issue here.
Support the project
- Join a community of developers on Discord and share your ideas/feedback 💬
- Follow us on Twitter and help spread the word 🙏
- Give us a star to this Github repo ⭐️
- Submit a PR. Take a look at our contribution guide and get started with good first issues.