Clone to contribute:
$ git clone https://github.com/NativeScript/NativeScript.git $ cd NativeScript # setup workspace for development $ npm run setup # list all available commands to run $ npm start
- @nativescript/core Core iOS/Android for NativeScript.
- @nativescript/types Types for both iOS/Android below wrapped up as a convenience. Most commonly used.
- @nativescript/types-ios Types for iOS.
- @nativescript/types-android Types for Android.
- @nativescript/types-minimal A very minimal set of types for only the latest Android and iOS sdks. Most commonly used to optimize Web-based IDE's which auto load all type declarations from node_modules.
- @nativescript/ui-mobile-base UI mobile base native classes used by core.
- @nativescript/webpack Webpack build utilities and configs used by NativeScript apps.
- NativeScript Home
- NativeScript Tutorials
- NativeScript documentation
- TypeScript starter: https://nativescript.new/typescript
- Angular starter: https://nativescript.new/angular
- Vue starter: https://nativescript.new/vue
- Svelte starter: https://nativescript.new/svelte
- React starter: https://nativescript.new/react
- NativeScript on Twitter
- NativeScript on Discord
- NativeScript on Stack Overflow
Other source repos
Outside the source centralized in this repo, NativeScript consists of a few other source repos. Here are the major ones:
- CLI NativeScript command-line interface empowering you to create, build, and run apps using NativeScript.
- Docs NativeScript documentation available at http://docs.nativescript.org/ written in Markdown.
- Plugins A plugin workspace with several useful plugins.
- Firebase Modular Firebase 🔥 implementation for supported platforms.
- ML Kit Google's ML Kit SDKs for supported platforms.
- Payments In-App Purchase, Subscriptions, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- Artwork Want to use our logo or colors? Feel free to use any of our ready-to-use media material.