Inspire creativity in modern web development.
English | 简体中文
Modern.js is an open source web engineering system from ByteDance, including:
- 🦄 Modern.js Framework: A progressive React framework for web development.
- 🐧 Modern.js Module: A powerful solution for npm package development.
- Use Modern.js Framework to develop a web application.
- Use Modern.js Module to develop an npm package.
The following solutions and libraries are available within the Modern.js ecosystem:
- 🦀 Rspack: A fast Rust-based web bundler.
- 🐬 Rsbuild: An Rspack-based build tool for the web, rebranded from Modern.js Builder.
- 🐹 Rspress: A fast Rspack-based static site generator.
- 🐟 Garfish: A powerful micro front-end framework.
- 🦆 Reduck: An redux-based state management library.
- 🐴 SWC Plugins: Built-in SWC plugins for Modern.js.
We use Modern.js Benchmark to observe the trend of key metrics, such as bundle size, compile speed and install size.
Please refer to the Modern.js Roadmap. We will update the Roadmap content every quarter. Please stay tuned.
Modern.js provides a collection of ready-to-use examples that you can find and use in the modern-js-examples repository.
New contributors welcome!
Please read the Contributing Guide.
Code of Conduct
This repo has adopted the Bytedance Open Source Code of Conduct. Please check Code of Conduct for more details.
Thanks to the following friends for their contributions to Modern.js:
@modern-js/bundle-require: is modified from bundle-require.
@modern-js/plugin: the hooks API is referenced from farrow-pipeline.
@modern-js/plugin-testing: the jest runner is referenced from jest-cli.
@modern-js/plugin-data-loader: some code is referenced from remix.
@modern-js/babel-plugin-module-resolver: is modified from babel-plugin-module-resolver.
Modern.js is MIT licensed.
Third party licenses are listed in THIRD-PARTY-LICENSE.