An innovative, open source data visualization app.
Brings data to life through captivating graphs.
JSON Crack (jsoncrack.com)
JSON Crack is a free, open-source data visualization app capable of visualizing data formats such as JSON, YAML, XML, CSV and more, into interactive graphs. With its intuitive and user-friendly interface, JSON Crack makes it easy to explore, analyze, and understand even the most complex data structures. Whether you're a developer working on a large-scale project or a data enthusiast looking to uncover hidden insights, JSON Crack has the tools and features you need to unlock the full potential of your data.
- 💯 Free & open-source.
- 🌓 Dark mode.
- 🖼️ Export to PNG, SVG, JPEG & clipboard.
- 🔍 Zoom and panning support with touch gestures.
- 🛠 Wide range of tools - search, json path, node contents, expand/toggle, auto format...
- 🔗 Share/Import/Fetch
- 🧱 Embeddable iframe widgets.
- Missing something or found a bug? Report here.
- Want to contribute? Check out our contribution guide or let us know on Discord.
Sponsors & support
After cloning the repository, run the following commands:
# Install the packages yarn install # Start development server # Then the development server will run at http://localhost:3000 yarn dev
Dockerfile is provided in the root of the repository.
If you want to run JSON Crack locally:
# Build a Docker image with: docker build -t jsoncrack . # Run locally with `docker run` docker run -p 8888:8080 jsoncrack # Run locally with `docker-compose` docker-compose up -d # Go to http://localhost:8888
Thank you for supporting JSON Crack
Last but not least, we're thankful to these companies for offering their services for free: