Grail UI offers a set of component primitives, actions and utilities that help you build accessible and high quality Svelte applications faster, while providing a great developer experience. You can use it as the base of your design system and your component library, or adopt it incrementally inside your application.
For documentation and interactive demos, visit https://grail-ui.vercel.app
- Tree shakeable
- Fully typed
- SSR Friendly
This project has one primary goal:
Provide high-quality tools that help Svelte developers build robust applications as fast and as easy as possible, with accessibility support.
What defines "high-quality"?
- Straightforward & consistent APIs that don't confuse developers.
- Behave as expected across a wide variety of use-cases without bugs.
- Well-tested behavior with both unit and integration tests.
- Performance cost is minimized.
- Clean and well-documented code that can be used as learning material.
- Fully customizable and configurable.
We are always looking for quality contributions! Please check our Contributing Guide for guidelines.
This project is heavily inspired by the following awesome projects.
Licensed under the MIT License, Copyright© 2022-present